Monday, June 8, 2015

Beautybeats <<< 1 >>>

Secret of being younger starts from the outer mainly skin. I was one sort of lazy bum whom only settle with a bottle of cleanser for my face. Worst that I sometimes did not remove make up properly or even too exhausted to sleep dead with those chemical colors junk after whole day outing. I am regret of  treating my skin such way and aging makes me realized that I should do something about it.

I am recently more active on Instagram to discover more beauty products. Whitening is the main concerned for Malaysian as the weather is freaking hot and humid at the same time. I personally dislike the stickiness after applying lotion or cream. That's why I am quite particular in choosing those more towards soothing results.



Based on experience , Snow Fairy Hydro White Emulsion is more applicable on scars.  It lighten the scars on my both legs within a week. Use every day and night to brighten the skin effectively.







































For my face, my favorite product for now would be LaZior Paris. Apply after cleansing and toning in the morning and evening.  It remove dead skin cells and aged cuticle from skin surface. After all, it is easier to put on make up and stays long lasting.







































This picture is non-edited. Milky Gluta Pure soap can be used for face and body. It's best if you could dip yourself in the tub with this milky soap add on to achieve a better result.

No comments:

Post a Comment